Industry and University Partnership Forum (I-UP) 2017
We would like to invite you to the Industry and University Partnership Forum (I-UP Forum), taking place on Monday, 01 May 2017 from 08:00 am to 12:00 pm
The event is taking place at The Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Godolphin Ballroom
The I-UP Forums are a series of initiatives whichbrings together professionals from universities, industries, and government departments to discuss potential collaborations, partnerships, research, and business development opportunities.
“The Part Time Student Visa Policy – Supporting home grown talent and equipping our youth with the skills to succeed in the work place”
- How will the new DCCA regulation affect the employment landscape in the region?
- How can this new regulation be used to attract international students to Dubai?
- How can the partnership between Government, Industry and Academia be improved to make this initiative a success?
University students in Dubai can now hold paid part-time jobs in thousands of companies in nine free zone clusters, enabled through a new regulation announced by Dubai Creative Clusters Authority (DCCA).
The student part-time work regulation and permit applies to some 26,000 students enrolled at around two dozen academic institutions licensed by DCCA, primarily located in Dubai International Academic City (DIAC) and Dubai Knowledge Park.
It enables 5,100 businesses in the Emirate’s nine creative clusters to offer part-time employment to university students.
Join us at the next I-UP Forum where our panel of experts from the Dubai Creative Clusters Authority (DCCA), University of Wollongong in Dubai (UOWD), InternsME and more will be discussing the impact this new regulation will have on Dubai and the overall education and industry landscapes.
- Mohamed Al Bahri, Managing Director Development Control, Dubai Creative Clusters Authority
- Mohammed Salem, President, University of Wollongong in Dubai
- Jean Michel Gauthier, CEO, InternsME
- Sarah Cocker, Pinnacle Media (Moderator/Presenter
Speaker Profiles will be updated here shortly.
If you would like to regsiter for this FREE to ATTEND event, please click here
You can alternatively, get in touch with us, by calling +9714 3901519/ +9714 3901118 or emailing email@example.com